Educational Technology Technician
We are searching for an experienced Educational Technology Technician at our Main Campus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will support the technology used specifically in the Nursing areas and generally, classroom technology, which may include telepresence, printers, Prometheans, projectors, computers, and Mac’s. This position will also assist with any presentation functions as secondary to classroom support.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will work from various locations around campus.
- Will assist faculty with technology.
- Will respond to help desk tickets pertaining to students or faculty.
- Will report any level two problems to full-time technicians.
- May setup new computers and load software.
- May assist with running new cable or tracing cables.
- May assist supervisor with locating, moving equipment and/or supplies.
- Any other duties requested pertaining to the position.
Pursuing a degree in Computer related field or minimum work experience of 1 year in the field.
Personal Computer maintenance, light repair, and video cabling a plus.
Employment Type: Regular
Contract Length: 12-month
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or